Thursday, September 5, 2024

My Instruction to You

In this time of the end, My children who have been very diligent for My Kingdom will be promoted into all I have promised them. In order to receive all I have for you, you must be walking in My ways.  You must eschew sin and walk in love at all times.  I know in the world this grows more difficult by the day, nevertheless, it is My instruction to you and it is My requirement for those who wish to be promoted.

Each of you must decide which you want more:  what I have promised you, or what your flesh wants now. Make sure your answers for these questions are set. Those who pass these tests will be promoted. Those who fail them, or walk in compromise must face more refining.

Galatians 6:8

  • 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

John 8:32-36

·        32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

·        33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

·        34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

·        35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

·        36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Romans 1:24

·        24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Romans 6:6

·        6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment