Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Everyone but Me

So many of My children are waiting for Me to move. They are waiting for Me to solve their problems for them.

Yet I am waiting on them to move.

Children, I have provided the answers to your questions in My Holy Word, but you are not availing yourself of My Word. You make time for everything but that which is most needful, and that which can most affect your situations. My Word.

You make time for everyone but Me.

How can you expect to know My Word if you make time for everyone and everything except Me?

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

James 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

Col 4:5 - 5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

1 Thes 5:17 - 17 Pray without ceasing.

Luke 5:15-16 

15 But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. :

16 And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

Uploaded at 6:40am on October 1, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment