Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I Am by Your Side

My children, a Season of Intense Changes approaches quickly. In the time of falling leaves when a chill is in the air, much change will also be in the air.

Those wicked ones in a white washed house lie in wait for My people and have a plan to bring much destruction upon you. In this time of waiting, draw near to Me that I may tell you how best to prepare.

When they unleash their plan of hate, continue walking in My Love and I Myself shall defend you. Do not fear what man can do to your bodies, do not fear what they can withhold from you – am I not greater? Am I not able to provide all you need? Have I not shown you this again and again?

Do not fear, children. Your time in the earth draws to a close and many of you are about to come home to Me in great number (a lot at one time like happens in a disaster). Do not fear, for when you are called home, you are free from all of earth’s struggles and pains.

Draw near to Me now and let us commune together. Know that I have a plan for you in what comes, there is nothing to fear for I Myself am by your side.

Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 6:28-29: (28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: (29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Uploaded at 11:40pm on October 1, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment