Thursday, October 17, 2024

The Enemy's Design

My children, the world around you has lulled you to sleep. You have become entangled in affairs that do not concern you, as is the enemy’s design to lure you away from Me.

Only you can stop this from happening. Only you can willfully make time for Me and come back into My Presence.

Will you do it?

Or are the world’s affairs more interesting to you?


Psalms 16:11
 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalms 27:8 - When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment