Friday, October 4, 2024

I Will Give You the Keys - REPOST

February 5, 2012

 

I Will Give You the Keys

I was in prayer about a type of ministry I desire to see spring up in the place where I live when the Lord began to speak to me and show me some of the reasons why He called me to the city He called me to move to here in Texas, when He spoke this word to me.

My people do not realize the importance of the places in which I have placed them in this time. They know not the plans I have for them for they are busy seeking about them for provision, provision which they need not search for if only they will seek My face instead.

My people, the enemy has deceived you into thinking you must make your own way in this world when I have a better plan for you. I have placed you where you are for a season, for a reason, and that reason will be revealed to you if you will only seek Me for it.

If you ignore My plan for you in that place, My blessings will not flow readily to you and you will miss some of what I have for you. Seek Me for your purpose. Seek Me about your destiny. Seek Me, for I shall be found by you and I will reveal to you what you need to know. Do not go seeking others for this knowledge, but seek Me and trust Me to tell you in My ways and times.

You feel empty and lost because you are not walking in My ways and reasons for where you are. You feel alone for I have you alone so you will more readily seek My face.

Seek Me, for I shall be found by you. Do not look to the world for your answers. Do not seek out people to give you the reasons but seek Me, your Maker, for My plan, for only I know truly what I have called each of you to do. I, only, hold the keys to your destiny.

Seek Me, and I will give you the keys to unlock your destiny in Me.

Psalm 46:10:  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Eccl. 3:1: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Jeremiah 29:13: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

 https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-will-give-you-keys.html?m=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment