As this time of division fully manifests, I will be with you. I will take you each through a process at that time to help you release what is of the world around you, and to help you draw nearer to Me, but you must prepare your heart for what you will see at the first.
Prepare your hearts by realizing what you see in the world will change. It will change completely. Prepare your hearts to realize that much evil exists in your world and the removal of comforts brings out the worst in mankind. You will see this. Some of you will experience it directly, but at no time will I leave you. I will be with you always, even to the end of all you see.
Prepare your hearts for the drastic increase of offense, even more than you see it now. Even now, it permeates all you see. More than ever before, the hearts of men are filled with offense. Now, more than ever, when unity is needed for what comes.
But My people shall walk in unity in that time, and all shall observe. In this unity shall My great and mighty power be manifest for all to see, to help unbelievers believe in Me, though My people will be harshly persecuted for it. In this way shall many of you be ushered quickly home to Me.
Fear not, for all you will walk through will not be in vain, and you shall be greatly rewarded. You will be prepared for all you must face for My Name’s sake.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
1 John 2:15-17
- 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
- 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
- 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
· 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
· 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
· 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
· 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
· 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
· 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
· 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
· 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
· 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
· 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
- 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
- 17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
- 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
- 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
- 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
- 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
- 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
- 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.