Friday, February 19, 2021

My Image

   Many of My children are praying for lost loved ones yet you walk in disobedience before them.

   My children, how can I save your loved ones when you yourselves are the stumbling block that blocks their view of Me? I desire to use you as a shining example of My love, mercy and forgiveness that they may see Me better.

   How can they see Me if the enemy fills your words and your ways? I desire you would be an example and reflect My Image that I may reach those around you. Obey.

1Ti 4:12 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Phl 3:17 - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Phl 3:18 - (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Phl 3:19 - Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Rom 14:13 - Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment