Monday, February 15, 2021

Sword of Glory

    The enemy has taken much from My people, but this is not My Will. It is not My Will that you are without, My children.

   Have you yet grown weary of the enemy’s attacks? So many of My children are willing to be his victims. Are you ready to take up your sword?

   For My children who are willing, I will make of you a sharp sword against the enemy of your souls. I will make you a shining example for others to follow as you fight for Me against the evil in your world. Are you willing to be sharpened into a sword of great glory for My purposes?

Psalm 149:5-6

5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;

Psalm 46:10

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Hebrews 4:12

 

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment