Thursday, February 18, 2021

Do Not Be Lukewarm

    I desire to lead your every decision and your every move. Do you trust Me?

   Many of My children say they are led by Me yet when I try to lead them, they turn back to their own way. You desire your own way and not Mine. You desire to follow the world instead of the way of the Cross.

   The way of the Cross is a life of sacrificing worldly pleasures and pursuits in favor of pursuing Me, My Word and My Ways and few of My children are willing to take this path.

   My children, you cannot follow Me with only one foot on the path. Choose My Way or choose the world’s way.

   Do not be lukewarm.

Mat 16:24 - Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mat 7:13 - Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Rev 3:15 - I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Rev 3:16 - So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Rev 3:17 - Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

No comments:

Post a Comment