Monday, February 1, 2021

All is Prepared

Late Friday Night, I was winding down and trying to give my mind a rest from the stress and chaos we all have endured for many months now, when my spirit began sensing the future.

I saw coming in the not-too-distant future a time of great and widespread grief. Deep intense grief. Many of us grieve already because we have just watched democracy in America crushed and left bleeding in the dirt by a pack of blatantly dishonest thieves. But what I saw coming is the type of grief you feel when someone you really love has died. It is a terrible and intense grief.

What is it I see coming, Lord? What could cause millions of people to grieve so deeply at the same time?

I see there is fear along with the grief. It may be we have seen our loved ones take the Mark. Or it may be seeing so many killed in persecution.

It may be our lives have become nearly unbearable due to the new laws they pass.    

Everyone encounters grief sooner or later, but what you see, My daughter is altogether different. It is weeping and wailing because all that is good has gone from the earth and those who have denied Me have seen Me come and take My own from the earth. They mourn because they have realized too late where their eternal destiny will lie.

This is why I have urged My children to pray diligently for the lost and for their lost loved ones. Weep and wail – fast and cry out to Me for those you love, My children, that I may save them quickly before it is too late. Intercede, declare My Word, pray without ceasing for their souls are precious in My sight and you will enjoy them here for all eternity if they are saved.

You do not realize just how close My return is.

All is prepared for your arrival here! I am coming back soon!

Matthew 25:13

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 16:15-18

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

James 5:20

“Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.”

Revelation 1:7-11

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment