Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Get Ready

   Get Ready. Get ready, My children, as many of you are soon to move from where you are now.

    Some of My children prepare to move, but you are preparing to go in the wrong direction. I am correcting your path to keep you safe.

    Be flexible that I may guide you now. The way I lead may appear wrong to you yet it is right. The way I lead you leads to life.

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 16:9

9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Isaiah 48:17

17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment