Friday, July 16, 2021

I Am Already There

   Many of My children fear what is coming and it is true it is terrible. Many of My children fear walking alone through what is coming.

   My children, you have many brothers and sisters who will also be walking through it. You will not be alone. My children will become united in this time and will be a help each other.

   Many of My children feel alone in their circumstances even now, as the world is growing darker by the hour. But you are not alone.

   I will never leave you or forsake you even if you feel alone, even if all is lost, I am there. When they deliver you up before councils, I am already there. When you lose someone dear to you, I am there. When they take you to prisons, I am already there.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Mark 13:9 KJV

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Matthew 28:19-20 KJV

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment