Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Will Help You

    My children, do you not know you must forgive others as I have forgiven you in order to be where I am? Do you not remember the commandment I gave you to love others? If you will allow Me to, I will cause My love to flow through you for others I desire to touch.

   You have long known the price of sin is high. The price of it in this time is even higher, and the consequences come much more quickly. My children, keep yourselves pure. Keep yourself from sin. Pray to Me, cry out to Me if you need strength for I will surely be your strength if you will surrender those sins to Me.

   Your time on earth is nearly done. Finish the works I have given you. Keep your faith in Me no matter what you see, or what happens.

   Be strong, My children, you will soon be here with Me and all your rewards are waiting.

Matthew 6:15 KJV

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25 KJV

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Matthew 6:13 KJV

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

John 15:12 KJV

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment