Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Just Sit

    Come aside with Me even to sit before Me, not praying, not working, not meditating. Just sitting with Me. My children do not understand the value of this.

    It is difficult for Me to speak to you when your days are filled with busy-ness, but if you sit quietly, I can impart, release visions, tell you of plans. If you sit quietly, I can offer solutions to the dilemmas you face. If you sit quietly, I can show you your future and the good plan I have for you.

    Do not neglect to do this thing.

Psalm 62:1 KJV

1 To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David. Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

Isaiah 30:15 KJV

15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Psalm 37:7 KJV

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 46:10-11 KJV

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 62:5 KJV

5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment