Monday, July 12, 2021

I Am Greater

    Those who reject Me do not realize I am a mighty God, a King, and the Creator of all you see and experience.

   When you look at the stars, know that I created each one, and placed it in the heavens. When you look at the worlds, I designed each one with all its inhabitants. Look at the earth in its entirety – how vast and wide it is. I am greater than all the earth. I am greater than your galaxy. Than all the galaxies, for indeed, I designed them all and set them in their places.

   I created the earth, the moon, the stars and all the planetary system around you. I balanced them all in their places. It was I who set them in their orbits  I created all the systems you see and many you do not.

   In all of these things, I am greater. I am a mighty God, a King and the Creator of all you see and experience.

   Worship Me. Obey Me. Submit to Me. Walk with Me.

Genesis 1:1 KJV

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Colossians 1:16 KJV

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 6:13 KJV

For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment