Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A World that Replaces Me

As the wicked desire a world without My people, My Word and My light, I will give them a world without My people, My Word and My light.

When I take My light from the world, they will realize it is I who make the sun rise and set. They will realize only I can illuminate the moon. Only I can make their food grow. Only I can feed and water all the beasts of the field.

Only then will they realize their error. Yet many will remain arrogant still and will try to replace My light. They will try to replace all of My creation. They will attempt to create a world that replaces Me, and they will fail.

As they attempt to replace all that is of Me, I will allow all I have created to turn on them.

I will show them their need of Me, but many will still refuse Me, taking the side of evil.

In the end, evil will own them.

Pro 16:18 - 18 Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Pro 8:13 - 13 The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

1 Sam 2:3 - 3 Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD [is] a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

James 4:6 - 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Rom 12:3 - 3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Isa 13:11 - 11 And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Pro 21:24 - 24 Proud [and] haughty scorner [is] his name, who dealeth in proud wrath.

Pro 16:5 - 5 Every one [that is] proud in heart [is] an abomination to the LORD: [though] hand [join] in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Jude 1:16 - 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

PROPHETIC WORD REVIEW OF WORDS ABOUT A WORLD WITHOUT GOD:

https://youtu.be/gaA4hodd07A


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment