Friday, November 11, 2022

Unions Not of Me - REPOST

August 25, 2011

Unions Not of Me

I was listening on the phone to a friend talking about recent changes in her marriage this week, and how she and her husband went from almost filing for divorce to attending church together, and the new love that was blossoming between them as a result, when the Lord showed me something in my spirit. He showed me that He is shaking the marriages where there is a true believer that is yoked with one who believes little or not at all, and He is shaking them hard, so that the one who does not really believe or is in unbelief will either start following Him, or the believer will be set free. Later that night in worship, He spoke this word to me.

Relationships will be tried by fire in this time. What is not of Me shall not survive the test of My refining fire. In what is coming, your unions must be pure.

Many of you will experience loss in this time of refining. Know that I will restore to My people what is rightfully theirs, and cause you to increase more besides.

I am causing unbelievers to choose now. I have come to set My people free in this time from all that keeps them from serving Me with their whole hearts. I will now remove the obstacles and move my people strategically into position for that which is very soon to come. Unions not of Me cannot withstand the storm that is coming.  

Do not be surprised when you see longstanding unions crumble overnight, for this is My mighty hand.

I am preparing you, My people. I will care for you in times to come, have no fear, for I am a loving and faithful Father. Many of you shall fear as events planned begin to come to pass, but these things must come that My name might be glorified in all the earth before My son's soon return.

Psalm 127:1:  Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

 

II Cor. 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

 

Malachi 3:2-3: But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

 

Joel 2:25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

 

Ps. 23:3: He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

 

You can download this word in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here:  

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/glyndalomax/2012/03/16/straight-talk-with-glynda-lomax

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment