Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Terror or Promotion

 

You walk through a most difficult time, My children. This remains a time of much testing for all people.

For My obedient children, this will be a time of promotion and doors of opportunity being opened.

For unbelievers, this will be a time of terror. They will watch as everything they know as normal is taken in a day. Nothing will be “normal” after that. Nothing will ever again be as it was. My children will move forward into a new “normal.” Those who continue to refuse Me will be without, and will become more and more afraid as the events I have told you of play out, one by one.

[Psa 75:1-10 KJV] 1 [[To the chief Musician, Altaschith, A Psalm [or] Song of Asaph.]] Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, [unto thee] do we give thanks: for [that] thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. 2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly. 3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah. 4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn: 5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak [not with] a stiff neck. 6 For promotion [cometh] neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God [is] the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another. 8 For in the hand of the LORD [there is] a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring [them] out, [and] drink [them]. 9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. 10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; [but] the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

[Psa 84:11 KJV] 11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

[Phl 4:4-7 KJV] 4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Uploaded at 12:45am on November 25, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment