Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I Am Coming Soon

I am coming sooner than you think and you are not ready. Still you put off the things you know to do, that you may play longer. 

In this time, I will begin to take blessings from you until you reverence Me as you should. I will remove those things you enjoy and things and people you spend your time on, until you remember Me.  

I will strip your life of its padding until you see your own need of Me, until I am your first priority. 

And if, after you have learned to seek Me as you should and you at any time return to these ways, I will strip them even more. 

I have called to you and drawn you, again and again, yet still you did not come. I have longed for you to make time for Me, to want that time as I do, yet still you played.  

The time is coming soon when I will not call, but will give you over to your playtime and you will know My refining.

 

Matt 24:36 - 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

1 Cor 15:52 - 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matt 25:13 -13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matt 24:27 - 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matt 24:24 KJV - 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

No comments:

Post a Comment