Thursday, November 17, 2022

No Matter the Price

As these times progress, I will strengthen your faith in Me as you have asked Me to do. I will do this by giving you many opportunities to stand in your faith for Me.

You will choose in this time, again and again, whether you are Mine or not. You will choose whether you really believe what you say you believe, or not. In this way will your faith be strengthened and your boldness will increase.

This strengthening and emboldening is very necessary for what lies ahead as I send you out to witness for Me just before the last souls are called into My Kingdom.

My children, you live in one of the greatest of all times, the time just before there is no more time. Many before you desired to see the time you live in and did not. You are seeing it and living in it as all of heaven watches how you will do.

Will you stand strong for Me, for My glory? Will you choose Me, or will you choose My enemy? Can you walk in My ways and be bold no matter the price?

Matt 16:24-26

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Rom 12:1-3

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

1 Pet 1:6-9 

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls.

Rev 3:16-21

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment