Friday, December 16, 2022

Much that is Good

My precious children, you live in the most dire of times, but do not think it is only gloom and death for My light is not gone from your world yet.

In this time much that is good will also happen.

In this time, I will delight you with many answered prayers. I will delight you by guiding you to places you never dreamed to go. I will delight you by restoring relationships you thought lost forever. I will delight you with prosperity greater than anything you ever dreamed.

NOTE:  Prosperity is not just having plenty of money. It is well being in every area – health, abundance, peace, etc.

I will delight you again and again. Because you live in a dark and difficult time of much persecution, I have saved many rewards and answered prayers for those who obey Me, to bless you as you walk through this time doing My work and carrying My words.

Gal 6:9 - 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Heb 6:10-11 - 10 For God [is] not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. 11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

Eph 6:8 - 8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free.

Jer 17:10 - 10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment