Saturday, December 17, 2022

You are Entering a New Time of Testing - REPOST

August 3, 2012

 

You Are Entering A New Time of Testing

I was praying about the new wave of attacks by the enemy against relationships in the Body of Christ, when the Lord began to speak this word to me.

Yes, My children, the enemy comes with great vengeance to attack your homes, your relationships, your workplaces, all that you hold dear. You must be more vigilant with each passing day over what is sacred to you - over your relationship with Me, over those you love, over your safety, for he has many more attacks planned against you, against all My people.

The days you are living in on the earth are dark indeed, but they will grow much darker before the end of time. You will all face situations you never dreamed you would be faced with. Situations so desperate and wicked, your mind will struggle to grasp them. I shall protect you in these days if you are walking closely with Me for I always protect My own, but those who know Me not shall suffer great loss in those times.

You are entering a new time of testing now, My children. What you are being tested on now matters more than ever before, for the enemy seeks to destroy you and the tests you now face decide what in your lives he will gain access to. It is your response to My tests that decide this for you.

Will you give him access to your body? Your mind? Your marriage? Will you give him access to destroy all I have called you to do? To the ministries I have called you to? Any area of your life where you are not walking in My ways is open to him.

I have given you much time to repent. I have pleaded with you to come aside with Me, to lay down your sins and walk holy before Me. Many of you have refused to hear and obey.

In this time, the enemy shall be allowed to sift you due to your disobedience to My commands. you have chosen this hard path for yourself, this was not My desire for you. My children who walk holy before Me shall have a much easier path in this time.

The more you strive to walk in My ways, the more I can bless you. I will not bless disobedience to Me or My commands.

It is time for you to choose. Every choice you make counts - either for, or against you - you either draw closer to Me, the Rock of Your Salvation, or you go more into darkness for eternity. Which will it be, My child?

Will you trade an eternity with Me for the fleeting pleasures of your flesh?

1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 91:4: He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Ephesians 4:25-29: Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Peter 1:16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

James 1:22: But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Luke 22:31-32: And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Deuteronomy 30:19: I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Joshua 24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Deuteronomy 32:15: But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment