Monday, December 26, 2022

Pure Gold

Those of My children who remain quiet when you should be taking a stand for My Name’s sake will remain in the earth for the time of intense persecution yet to come.

You do not love Me enough to stand for Me now so I will allow you the gift of seeing your need of Me. Then your faith will be tried by fire that you may emerge as purified gold and be called home to Me.

I have told you those who are not willing to pick up their cross and follow Me are not worthy of Me so I will cause you to choose. If you do not choose in the present time, you will choose in the Season of Intense Persecution. Those who do not choose to stand for Me in that time will lose their souls, when they will receive the Mark of My enemy.

For My children who stand for Me now in the face of the persecution that is, I will soon call you home to Me for I do not desire you would see the evil that is coming.

Zech 13:9 - 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Pet 1:7 - 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Pet 5:10 - 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

Job 23:10 - 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Prov 17:3 - 3 The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Rom 8:28 - 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

1 Peter 4:12-19

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

 

Matt 16:24-26 

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matt 10:37-39

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment