Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A Matter of Time

It’s a matter of time.

My children, all is in place for the end of the age and the end of the world to happen as it has been foretold.

As you complete the works you are to do, each of you will be called home. My children who walk most closely with Me, those who are truly devoted to doing all I say and walking in obedience, will be called home soonest.

Others, as you complete your refining. Soon you will see all that has been prepared here for your homecoming – for you to enjoy for all eternity.

When that day comes, all the struggles and all the pain of your lives in the earth will be nothing compared to the joy you will walk in here.

Do not grow weary, children, for the time left to you in the earth is very short. Show love, witness of Me, do all the good you can for you are coming home.

Matt 11:28-30 - 28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment