Friday, February 10, 2023

The Prince of Your Peace

My children seek remedies for their anxieties in many places. Children, find your peace in Me and Me alone.

I am the Prince of Peace and I long to be the Prince of Your Peace, if only you will allow Me to be. I long for you to rest in Me and breathe in My peace as all around you turns to chaos. If you will learn to find your peace in Me, what is coming will concern you far less.

Bring your anxieties and cast them on Me. I long to give you rest. 

I long for you to bask in My peace and in My Presence now and always.

John 14:27 - 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Isa 9:6 - 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment