Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Very Great Reward

My children watch for the approaching evil in the earth.

My children, it is not My desire that any of you see the gross evil to come for it will be very grievous indeed. It is designed to help unbelievers repent and turn to Me.

Some of My people will still be in the earth yet a little while as it approaches, then I will call you home very quickly. Be diligent to win souls for Me, for this brings with it very great reward.

Do not fear how you will survive what comes, for those of you who are truly devoted to Me will not remain in the earth.

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Gen 15:1 - 1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 29:25 - 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment