Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Am I Not Mighty Enough

My children, do not fret about where you are or where you are not in this time. Am I not mighty enough to move you into place? Am I not mighty enough to protect you wherever you are? Just as I did the three Hebrew men? Where is your faith in Me, children?

It is true your lands are about to become more dangerous than ever. It is also true many of you will not remain in this earth as this happens as I am calling many home whose works are nearly done there.

Those of you who remain have work to do and refining to finish. You will be called home as soon as you complete these.

Do not allow the enemy to frighten you about what is coming. Though much death shall abound, you know the things I have told you. You know I am well able to protect you. You know you are to be about My business in the earth.

Redeem the time. Work while it is still day.

1 Chron 29:11 - 11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Jer 32:27 - 27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Rev 1:8 - 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Luk 1:37 - 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Jer 32:17 - 17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee:

Psa 145:3 - 3 Great [is] the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness [is] unsearchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment