Thursday, February 2, 2023

Examine Your Hearts

My children, now is the time to examine your hearts. Is your devotion to Me as it should be? Are you willing to give up time, give up comforts, give up worldly pleasures, to serve Me as you should? To complete all I have called you to?

I desire you would look deep into your own hearts and examine what you find there. Do not fear to see if there is any darkness there for, though you follow Me, few of you have truly allowed Me to refine you.

Allow Me now to lead you on a path of refining that all the words of your mouth and meditations of your heart would truly be pleasing to Me, for the rewards for you will be very great.

Job 23:10 - 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Prov 17:3 - 3 The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Psa 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment