Wednesday, June 14, 2023

A Rocky Path

I watch My children as you go about your days. I see each decision you make. So many of My children do not consider Me or My ways in any of the paths they take.

I watch you as you pray. You ask for blessings, and for help each day. You ask Me for so many things that are already yours if only you were in a position (spiritually) to receive them.

My children, you walk a rocky path but it is you who chose to go that way. Come to Me if you are weary and heavy laden, for I offer you rest for your souls! I offer you help with all your struggles and freedom from what binds you.

You can continue to walk in the way you have chosen, or you can choose a new path of walking more closely with Me.

Matthew 11:28-29

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

 

Uploaded at 10:40pm on June 1, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment