Thursday, June 29, 2023

Do Not Fear Where You Will Go

Children, do not fear where you will go. Have I not guided you in the past? Do not fear, only obey Me and I will guide you again.

I will guide you with gentle nudges and leadings. I will guide you with whispered instructions in the night. I will lead you to safety, do not fear.

If needs be, I will guide you by changing your circumstances to where you must leave where you are. Do not fear when this occurs, only obey Me.

In all your ways, acknowledge that I am your God and I will direct your paths. I will provide for you. I will shelter you and protect you. I will provide for your children, too.

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

 

Uploaded at 3:53am on June 26, 2023

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment