Monday, June 12, 2023

So Much Joy

My precious children, why do you fret so over what is coming in the earth? Have I not told you I will protect and provide for those who walk closely with Me? And so I shall.

Do you still not understand? Do you not know? I have redeemed you! I have called you by name. I have treasured you and protected you every step of the way. How is it you think I will do any less now in these end times?

As the end of days approaches, you will see My mighty power like never before. You will see My hand move in your life as you have never witnessed. You will see Me touch your unsaved loved ones as you have prayed for Me to do.

My children, there is so much joy before you – this is not a time of only suffering, this is the time of My mighty power manifesting before your very eyes and the time of many miracles in your midst!

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jos 10:25 - 25 And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 29:25 - 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Exo 24:17 - 17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

John 1:14 - 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Pet 4:13-16 - 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.[Rom 8:18 KJV] 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Isa 60:1-2 - 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

John 11:40 - 40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Uploaded at 10:50pm on June 11, 2023

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment