Thursday, June 15, 2023

Your Love

I see the love in My children’s hearts for each other and this pleases Me. I see your love for your fellow man, and this pleases Me. I see the love you have for your children, and this pleases me.

I wait for My children to come before Me with their love for Me but so many never come.

Where is your love for Me?

1 John 4:19 - 19 We love him, because he first loved us.

Mar 12:30 - 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.

John 14:23 - 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Rev 2:4-5 - 4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

1 Cor 16:22 - 22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

 

Uploaded at 11:00pm on June 13, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment