Thursday, June 1, 2023

Lack Will Be Your Teacher

My children are apprehensive about what comes, fearful of lack. My children, do you not know? Lack will be your teacher. Oppression will be your teacher. Many of My children are in great need of humility, so I will send them teachers.

For those of My children who truly believe in Me, who truly walk with Me and do all My will, your provision is sure, do not worry. I created you before the foundations of the world and at that time I also ordained all you would need every day.

Philippians 4:19 KJV - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 78:24 KJV - And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jeremiah 33:6 KJV - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Isaiah 43:19 KJV - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Psalms 34:10 - The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Uploaded at 12:40am on June 1, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment