Friday, October 20, 2023

A Terrible War

America is going into war. This war will be a terrible war with great loss of life. There will be much destruction. Many of America’s greatest cities will be completely obliterated. They will not rise again. America will not rise again. The people of America will roam its streets seeking food.

Prepare your hearts children for the time I have told you about is upon you and what has been ordained will not be stopped. These things must happen that I may call you home to Me. Prepare your souls for your homecoming and be about My business in the earth.

Lead souls to Me and witness to all you see of Me. If you show mercy to them in this way, I will show mercy to you. Be a part of My Final Harvest Revival for your rewards will be very great here in heaven if you are.

All hope is not lost. You will see destruction, you will know grief, but you are shortly to come home and there is no sorrow here. There is only joy. Then all the sorrow and grief from the earth will be behind you.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Uploaded at 2:19pm on October 16, 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment