Monday, October 23, 2023

Ministries Will Fall

My children, in times coming many ministries will fall. I will be the architect of many of them (the falls), and some will not have fallen but I will have placed those in danger - the leaders - in hiding where I will provide for them behind the scenes.

Do not fear, only continue as you are.

Do not fear, only continue obeying Me for I will provide for you either way if you are spreading My glorious gospel.

NOTE: 

He showed me clearly that some of the leaders He would tuck away safely because they will be targets that arise in the violence that is coming. So He will tuck them away, hiding them, and then He will speak to people to support them behind the scenes.

Some of the churches He will shut down because they have become entertainment centers, not houses of the worship of Him, but houses that worship entertainers and entertainment.

Some He will close down because they are teaching in error and He doesn’t want (that) in these times when there is not always time for people to repent. There is not always time to straighten out (correct) those errors, especially where new believers are concerned.

But I was shown very clearly that those who are teaching the real truth, the real Word, He wants to preserve so He will put them some place safe in order to do that.

Uploaded at 11:38pm on October 16, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment