Monday, October 2, 2023

Your Priorities

I am all you need, yet still you seek for more. You seek more wealth and prestige, more influence. You seek more revelation yet do not study to show yourselves approved. You seek more possessions, more friends, more activities. More of everything.

My children, why do you ask for so much yet give so very little?

How is it you think you are ready for more revelation when you have done so little with what I have given you already?

Your priorities are skewed. I have told you to seek first My Kingdom, yet you seek to build your own.

Examine your hearts and set out to correct what you find there.

 

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

James 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment