Saturday, October 28, 2023

Please Don't Send Books or Packages

I am asking everyone at this time please do NOT send me any books or packages. I know you are trying to be kind, but I am traveling at the moment so I have to pay postage to forward the packages to me and I have no place to store them.

Also, I don't have time to read any books, I spend my reading time in the Word. This is necessary to do what I do. And I usually only read Kindle books when I do read, other than the Bible.

Please send the books to someone who can use them and will appreciate them or donate them to a Christian Charity. Christian Library International takes used or new books. I have no place to store them and no time to read.

Thank you - Jesus bless you all for being so generous to want to share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment