Friday, October 27, 2023

Away from the Wicked

In this time, I will grant many rewards to My children. And I will take many away from the wicked, that they may learn to cry out to Me and know Me as Lord.

My children, in this time I will grant many blessings to you that your enemies have asked for. You have read you will possess your enemy’s gates? You will. In more ways than one.
You will be and have what they desire, that I may show them it is I who give and I who take away.

This will be a time of great blessings for My obedient children whose hearts are set on My will alone. 

Gen 22:17 - 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Job 1:21 - 21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment