Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Say These Instead

I desire My children would cease giving place to the enemy through their actions and the things they say.

Children, did I not say in My holy Word that you get what you say? And yet you say your loved ones are unsaved. You say there is no hope for you. You say many things that are not what I desire for you and not what you desire for yourself.

What things do you desire? Say these instead and behave accordingly. In this way, I can bless you.

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Matthew 12:36-37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Psalms 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

James 3:8 - But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment