Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Every Move They Make

My children have entered a time of many changes.

Children, prepare your hearts for change, for change shall become commonplace now as the powers that be attempt to unsettle and persecute you. Know this is a sign of the times you live in and do not fear, for I am on your side.

For every move they make against you, I shall make more against them. I will move against them in ways they cannot affect, and I shall make their moves against you of no effect at all. Believe Me to do this as you continue representing Me in the earth and spreading My gospel for the time you have left there is very little now.

Soon, you are coming home to Me and all your rewards and they will be left there in the consequences of their unbelief.

2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Matthew 5:10 - Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

1 John 3:13 - Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment