Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Go Quickly

I am beginning to send some of My children out into other areas to witness for Me.

Children, I am sending you out for your safety and so you may complete your last works for Me before I call you home to Me.

Go quickly when I say Go, do not hesitate. The world around you is filled with peril and there are many who hate My people.

Jonah 3:1-2

1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

 

Isaiah 6:8

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

 

Exodus 3:10

10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

 

Malachi 3:1

3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

 

Matthew 9:38

38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

 

Mark 6:7-13

7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

 

8 And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:

 

9 But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.

 

10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.

 

11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

 

12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

 

13 And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

 

Uploaded at 9:50pm on March 29, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment