Wednesday, April 10, 2024

It is You

My precious, precious children, I know you become fearful when you do not hear from Me. Do you not know it is you who has put the distance between us? For I never desire you not be in My Presence, hearing My voice. I long for more time with you.

All you need do to hear My voice is draw near to Me. When you are in My Word, I am there. When you stop your other activities and pray to Me, I am there. When you worship Me, I am there.

It is when the cares of the world fill your mind and time that I seem far away, yet it is not I who moved away, it is you.

James 4:8 – Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Mark 4:18-19

18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment