Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Much Change

My children, you must set your hearts to endure much change, for much change is on its way to you now. I am ordaining much change in the lives of My children who have assignments to complete for Me in this time, to get you into position for the works to be done.

I am ordaining much change in the lives of many you have long prayed for, that they may realize I am the only true God and give their lives to Me before it is too late, because too late is coming soon.

I am ordaining change in your governments, your cities and your streets as I draw the lines I want drawn. These lines will bring division, but this division is necessary in order for all scripture to be fulfilled. You will see division in neighborhoods, cities, streets and politics. You will see change and division everywhere you look.

Set your hearts to endure this change and know that with every change you see, you are closer to coming home to Me.

Eccl 3:1 - 1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Deut 31:6 - 6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

2 Pet 3:9 - 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Heb 13:8 - 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment