Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Ready Your Hearts

My children, you must prepare your hearts and your spirits. All I have forewarned you about is about to begin. There will be a lull and then things will happen very suddenly, and one event after another until you are astonished at the speed of things, but they happen quickly as they were preplanned.

You must ready your hearts for what you will see and hear. Ready your hearts to say goodbye to many you hold very dear. Ready your hearts for everything is about to change.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 5:7 - 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 10:17 - 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Prov 4:23 - 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Jer 17:9-10 

9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Ps 51:10 - 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Matt 6:21 - 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Eze 36:26 - 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Prov 10:8 - 8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Ps 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

 

Uploaded at 10:20pm on March 29, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment