Tuesday, December 8, 2015

How Much



You are the Apple of My Eye. I hold each of My Children close to My Heart, and My Love flows to you through each day and night. Every minute, every hour, I am loving you.

My Children fail to see how much I love them. If they truly understood how great My Love is, they would never be anxious or afraid, for I am with them.

Strive to know Me, and understand My Love for you, for that is a treasure of value beyond anything you can think or imagine.

Ask and receive knowledge of My Great Love.

Psalm 17:8  Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Zechariah 2:8  For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Psalm 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Matthew 7:7-11
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

6 comments:

  1. I feel like this message today was written DIRECTLY TO ME...thank-you for sharing ! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth. Your glory is higher than the heavens. Please forgive us, Lord; I am so sorry we failed to see Your unfailing and everlasting love. Yes, a love that is higher than the highest heavens. Please, grant us the power to understand, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love really is. O Lord, although, I felt Your precious love for me in my hour of sadness,loneliness, and repentance, I am asking You that may I experience Your love, though it is great that I will never fully understand it, until I will be in Heaven with You, when everything is revealed to us Your children.I am forever grateful that You came to seek and save me from utter darkness.O Lord, my Lord, I will not fear for I know that You are with me; You have redeemed me and called me by my name. All I know is, I am all Yours, Lord. You are always with me. You have promised in Your Written Word that You will never leave me nor forsake me, especially in this final hour that the earth is in. When I walk through the waters and through the flames, I will not be drowned, and will not be burned because You, my Almighty God is with me. You told me to be bold and be strong because You walk with me; therefore, I am not afraid; I am not dismayed, I am walking in faith and victory for the Lord, my STRONG TOWER is with me.O Lord, from the end of the earth I cried unto Thee, You give heed to my prayer; when my heart was overwhelmed, You led me to You, my Rock that is so much higher than I. O Yes,Lord, I am forever grateful to You. I am Your servant; You chose me to know You, and believe in You. You saved me, Lord. I understand that You ALONE IS MY GOD; there is no other Savior, never has been nor ever, will be. O Lord, let me live within Your strength, and in the shelter of Your Wings. I Love You, LORD, so much! All glory and honor, power and strength to Your Wonderful and Most Holy. Name. Amen, Amen, Amen. Praise Jesus! Halleluyah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these words. Psalm 17:8 and Zechariah 2:8 really speak to me. Please hold me up in your prayers. I don't want to reveal too many details here, but I'm battling with severe depression right now, because I've been betrayed and my future plans are once again being placed on hold. I'm very grateful that the Lord has created a way of escape, but I'm frustrated with the delays and the enemy's attacks. Please pray that God will heal my broken spirit, mind, and emotions. I am trying my best to forgive the people who hurt me, but it is so hard. Please pray that everything will work out for good, and that my life will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord heavenly father we thank you for Amanda.We thank you that she is your child and you love her very much.We ask dear lord that you may lift her spirit and send your helper to help her be strong and have great courage for we know that you are with her.Father i ask that you may bring healing upon Amanda's soul and enable her to break free from the pain of brokenness that shes is going through and that you may give her the comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding.We ask that you may take control of her life and her plans and that you may shut any door that you do not want her to pass through and open those that are according to your will.May you enable her to forgive and let go of the people who have hurt her and destroyed her spirit and may she understand that the battle is yours oh Lord.Thank you Lord for your goodness and faithfulness in jesus name i pray Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your prayers. I feel so much better today, and I know that the Lord has me in the protective bubble of His love. Praise be to the Lord who heals the broken hearted and saves the crushed in spirit! He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to my God! The depression and the sorrow are finally beginning to lift, and I'm ready to forgive the people who've hurt me and move on with my life. I'm not sure what God is up to, but I've got to keep believing and trusting Him to fulfill His promises for my life. He will help me reach my destiny, I've just got to be patient and follow His leading. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. The Lord has already defeated the enemy at the cross.

    ReplyDelete