Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Love



My Presence is ever near you, and you are never out of My Thoughts. I desire to be always in your thoughts. Am I always on your mind, My Child?

Are you always aware of your love for Me? Your desire to please Me in all things? For this is the way marriage should be, and I have espoused you to Myself.

I love you with an everlasting love! My Love for you never changes, and I am ever patient with your neglect of our relationship, though I long for more of your time and attention.

Come aside with Me and feel My Love for you today.

Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 3:1  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Corinthians 11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Jeremiah 31:3  The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 15:9  As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

1 comment:

  1. O Jesus, Jesus, my God, a Name above all Name, You are my First, and my Last and my Everything. You know Lord what is deep inside my heart; yes Lord, whom have I in heaven but You, Lord? There is nothing I desire on earth beside You. My thoughts are fixed on You; all day long I searched for You. You never leave my mind, even in my sleep I think of You; as soon as I wake up in the morning, I think of You; before I retire for the night, after my devotional time with You, You never left my mind. O Lord, I am "crazy" (good kind of craziness) about You! O Lord, I will praise You all day long. I love You, I trust You, I worship You with all my might, for Your Name is greatly to be praised. Your are Lord, O so glorious. I live and move and have my being in You.Blessed be the Rock of my Salvation!As the deer pants for water, so my soul longs for You, O my God; I thirst for for You, the Living God; when can I come and stand before You? O God, Holy Spirit, I submit myself daily to You; please lead me and draw me constantly on Your power. You alone are my heart's desire, yes, my soul yearns, even faints for Your presence; my heart and my flesh cry out for You, my God, the God of my life! O God of Israel, I lift hands to You, singing I love You, Lord, O Lord, I LOVE YOU...

    ReplyDelete