Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Course



The course you set your life on now is very important. If you pursue excellency in the world, success by worldly standards - wealth, and renown, you will reap destruction. Not only the destruction of your dreams of success, but destruction of your natural ability to achieve it.

However, if you choose excellence in My eyes, and pursue My standards of success by walking in My ways and pursuing Me and My will for your life, you shall reap life, and worldly success besides.

Choose carefully, My children, for more is at stake now than ever before. (I saw He meant the eternities of many souls)

Joshua 24:15  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Colossians 3:2  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Matthew 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalm 37:4  Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

6 comments:

  1. I choose to be successful in God not the world. I have made my stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Father says today you will not be denied. I will not be denied therefore you will not be denied. Rouse yourself from all lethargy and despair. Make declaration – yes make VERBAL DECLARATION of those things you are hoping for, believing for and expecting. Allow the refining fire of My Spirit to take away the dross of carnal desires and bring new focus to your mind and fresh commitment in your heart. Reassess in this season what My Lordship means in your daily life. The result will be a quick work in your behalf as My mercies find you and work unimpeded by any resistance or stubbornness. Make a determination to put first things first. Again I say to you resolve in your heart to make the “main thing” the “main thing” in your life and shun every distraction from My presence or My kingdom.
    So listen to My voice and not the vague whisperings of doubt, fear and insecurity. Forget about what others might be thinking or planning. They are more preoccupied with their own self interests than they are what you are doing or saying. Step out of preoccupation with the earthly and the mundane. Become one who not only believes but believes and acts. Break any pattern of stagnation you identify in your life and move forward with all of your ability. I will add My sufficiency to your extremity and bring you to breakthrough.
    fathersheartministries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God and thank you for this Prophecy. 😊

      Delete
  3. Amen Sisters Glynda & Marilee! This was another witness from Father in his directional answer to a prayer of mine!!! Thank you for the word from the Ruach! Blessings in you both. Shalom

    ReplyDelete