Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Encourage One Another



Children, I desire you would encourage one another, for each of you bears a heavy burden. At times, the encouragement of a brother or sister may keep them from falling.

Be quick to encourage and to edify one another. Love one another fervently. Show My Love in the Earth, for the Truth of My Love leads men to repentance. I greatly desire you would do this. Many people who dwell in the Earth are void of My Love and My Gospel, and they dwell in darkness.

I desire the Light of My Love would shine into their lives, that they may seek to know Me. Encourage one another, as I have encouraged you. In times coming, I will continue to encourage you, to help you complete your journey with Me.

1 Thessalonians 5:11  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Ephesians 4:16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians 4:29  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Romans 2:4  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

2 Corinthians 4:3-6 
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

John 12:39-40
39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 5:14-16
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lord how this was for me. I am in tears. I have a calling on my life that God showed me in a dream that I will be one of his bold soldiers in the end time. I am a babe in Christ. The enemy has been using unexpected people and their teaching to discourage me. I even thought of throwing up my hands because of the things I have been going thru. I have called my aunt and she encouraged me in The Lord. She says she sees soo much in me that I don't even see. Even God showed me what I have in me and how he was going to use me mightily and I want to be willing and obedient. I just don't see what people see. Pray for me saints please pray I have a calling that I must fulfill lift me up in prayer daily please. God has given me dreams and visions And prophiesed about The Lord has a special work for me to do for him from two differient pastors of two differient churches....where I wouldn't be without excuse for why I couldn't do what needs to be done. I am a babe and a young woman in Christ. I don't want to be like Jonah that ran from his calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Lord I was feeling discouraged but I was encouraged

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Show My Love in the Earth, for the Truth of My Love leads men to repentance"

    Amen to that. The Bible does indeed say that its the " goodness of God that draws men to repentance". When people see the love of God in action in the lives of His people, its draws them toward God. Condemnation will provoke them to move away, and they get a steady diet of that already. Show them God's love. He died for the sins of men, they just have to discover it. And you may be the vehicle He uses.

    ReplyDelete