Friday, December 11, 2015

Look Beneath the Surface



See Me in all you do. Look for ways I am at work in your life, for I am working behind the events that affect you each day. Each event provides an opportunity or a lesson for you, but you must look closely to understand.

I am always teaching you. You see Me in nature, in the things of the Earth, in people, in happenings. Sometimes you see My Mercy, sometimes My Love, sometimes you see examples of My Enemy – there are lessons and opportunities for you to show My Love in the world in each one.

Look beneath the surface. There is more for you to see.

Romans 1:19-20
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Psalm 19:1-2
19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

1 Corinthians 13:10-13
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this presious insight and the revilation of his perfect love humble thanks and inner bliss may all prays God in the good times aswell as the bad tribulations for his glory.Paul Alexandria or Alexader Petroff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his love strengthen all in all ways. Prays be to God most high.

    ReplyDelete