Wednesday, December 30, 2015

On the Brink



As you step over the brink into the new year, I am with you. I guide you each day and plant your feet on new paths of righteousness.

2016 shall be a year of links. I shall link many of you into your destinies which you have been preparing for. I have held you back from entering in until this time, but those who are prepared will now enter in. The doors closed to you will open suddenly, and you will see the way open before you. Go through, and do the work I have called you to, that souls may be saved.

Some who have been enduring intense trials – you are entering the final phase of your trial. Have faith in Me, and I shall bring you through, that you, too, may enter your promised land.

I desire all My Children would enter their promised land, as your soul prospers and you walk in My Ways.

Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Psalm 23:3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Mark 11:22  And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

1 Peter 4:12-13
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Exodus 6:8  And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

6 comments:

  1. About that door...others have prophesied that for a select few of us, there will be a literal door that will open in front of us... a super-natural door that will lead us to a higher dimension where we will receive our training for the time of trial that is coming to all those who dwell upon the earth...we need not be afraid, I pray for courage to enter !!

    Rev 3 - 8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an OPEN DOOR, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

    Rev 4:1 - After this I looked, and behold, a DOOR standing OPEN in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen thank you for doing this I may not always comment but I am always reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy T you are right and then we bring in the Last Great Harvest...!

    ReplyDelete